cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Metronet service charges

Peterxrm
Grafter

Metronet service charges

I am an original user user from Metronet Service  Option 3 and I have looked at downgrading to Metronet Option 2-I am informed that there is a charge  of £5.99 to me  for this to take place.
However if I migrate to Plusnet Option 2-the same attributes and values as Metronet  - is there is a charge? I believe not, I then get a free router and 90 days cooling of period. I am somehow thinking I have something wrong - I can keep my Metronet e mail addresses as long as I pay the annual charges of £8 a box and Plusnet has unlimited email addresses for its subscribers at no charge?
Peter
3 REPLIES 3
James
Grafter

Re: Metronet service charges

Hi Peter,
It's an old charge that the CSC tend not to charge when performing upgrades or downgrades.  If it does get charged I'll happily refund it.
Also, if you would prefer to use a Plusnet service rather than a Metronet one, we can easily arrange this for you.
I'll happily give you a ring to discuss, if you'd like that.
Peterxrm
Grafter

HI James
thanks for a fast and speedy response.
My Metronet usage suggest that I could go to Metronet Option 2 without a penalty.
Can you put this hand at the end of this billing period please to regrade my service to Option 2?
To many turns on the coil this end  to worry about having all the bells and whistles added to the existing set up.
Thanks again.
Peter
James
Grafter

Hi Peter,
I've scheduled the account change now for you.