cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message for Lisa Hardie

Chas_Williams

Message for Lisa Hardie

As your staff in Question 197384669, on 24th Dec I reported a fault on my Phone & Broadband which occurred on 23rd. Dec after Openreach engineers dug up pavement across the road. The engineer who arrived on 27th.Dec said that his sensors had picked up a fault 22m away which coincided with the repairworks hole. He made good the contact which had been off since the Openreach engineers had worked on it. He also said my BB speed may be lower because he had picked up another connection fault about 2m away from the manhole which meant the other pavement may have to be dug up. So from 23rd until the 27th. we had no phone line and intermittent BB. This meant that our Xmas TV viewing was ruined and our traditional calls to our friends & family had to be done on our expensive mobile phones. Last month my charge was increased to over £45 pm and I have to tell you I am very dissolution with the service. Particularly as you offer new customers a rate of about £33pm.I have been with Plusnet for quite a few years now soI feel as a loyal customer I'm getting a bit of a raw deal.

6 REPLIES 6
dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

Re: Message for Lisa Hardie

Moderators Note

This topic has been moved from Community Site Feedback to Plusnet Feedback

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
Chas_Williams

Fine but where does that get me in terms of a sensible response?

dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

I moved it to an area much more visible and monitored by staff, so hopefully a little bit further.
Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
RandallFlagg
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 75

Hi @Chas_Williams

I've now taken ownership of your fault ticket and provided an update - if you could response accordingly that would be great.

Best wishes

Dave

Chas_Williams

I get that you've been assigned to my post. Have you read my message and what now? Because apart from phone & chat there is no way to email my comments to Plusnet.

RandallFlagg
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 75

Hi @Chas_Williams

I need you to log onto your account and respond to the ticket here at your convenience - I'm unable to discuss or resolve your complaint via our community forums.

Best wishes

Dave