Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Member centre rejecting log in

pint
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 1

Member centre rejecting log in

Looks like my problems with plusnet are far from over, now i can no longer log into the member centre (user name/password not recognised ) just in case ive made a mistake with the password, i tried the recovery option, and plusnet no longer recognise any of my plusnet email addresses.
Bad boys pipe for creating a fuss over piss poor comunication after my phone ( voice) line went dead?
Also this just returns an error 404
https://www.plus.net/my.h...ction=data_transfer_speed
3 REPLIES 3
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 160

Re: Member centre rejecting log in

That would be because you copied the text of a truncated URL on a forum page ... rather than clicking the link or right clicking it and selecting copy shortcut!

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

deb947

I cannot log in either, I think this is a problem affecting many this evening...
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 160

Hi,
Just confirmed with business support that there is an internal system error.  The portal is inaccessible to a large extent.  There is no message on the status page as no one can get in to post one.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.