Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Member centre incorrect contract details

FIXED
Terranova667
Pro
Fixes: 5

Member centre incorrect contract details

Hi, can someone from Plusnet staff look into a error in my members centre, it says i'm out of contract with start date being 9th March 2018 and end being 8th September 2019, I have no clue what these dates are for maybe a contract i had back then but it for sure not the one i'm on now, Current contract has a end date of May i can't remember the exact day, can this be looked into please and the correct details given, thank you.

5 REPLIES 5
198kHz
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 41

Re: Member centre incorrect contract details

Reported here - https://community.plus.net/t5/My-Account-Billing/18-month-contract-showing-as-12-months-in-revamped-...

a month ago, but no staff input. Sad

Murphy was an optimist
Zen FTTC 40/10 + Digital Voice   FRITZ!Box 7530
BT technician (Retired)
Anoush
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 139

Fix

We’ve already logged this issue and we’re actively working on it. It was reported here > https://community.plus.net/t5/My-Account-Billing/I-need-to-know-my-contract-end-date/m-p/1861145/hig...

Thanks for flagging though. Your contract would still be in place our side. It’s just the online member centres showing incorrect dates for some accounts. 

This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
198kHz
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 41

Thanks @Anoush  - missed that one.

Murphy was an optimist
Zen FTTC 40/10 + Digital Voice   FRITZ!Box 7530
BT technician (Retired)
Terranova667
Pro
Fixes: 5

Thanks for clearing that up, i've been away and such haven't been checking fourms and member centre as much as i usually do,and such wasn't aware it had already been flagged. @Anoush I take it i would still get the email with end of contract offer despite the member centre issue,

adam945
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 113

Hey @Terranova667, correct, despite the issues on the Member Centre at the moment, you should still receive your end of contract notification / offer within the last 30 days of your contract. Smiley 

Adam
 Plusnet Help Team - Leeds