cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Member Centre - not working with firefox

RadioFox
Grafter

Member Centre - not working with firefox

When I visit the Home page of the Member Centre & click on "View Bills" or "View Calls", I am presented with a blank page. I still see the header & footer, but in between is just white space. I tried IE & Chrome. They both display correctly.

Could you fix the site to work with firefox. It's my browser of choice & I haven't had any problems with it on any other sites. It's the latest update. ver. 64.0 (32 bit).

9 REPLIES 9
BrightonRock
Pro
Fixes: 7

Re: Member Centre - not working with firefox

Working here - albeit rather slowly - with Firefox 64.0. Do you have noscript or something similar switched on?

RadioFox
Grafter

Don't have noscript turned on. I do have Adblock Plus installed. I tried switching it off, but it made no difference.

BrightonRock
Pro

My Firefox is 64 bit, but I would be surprised if that difference were significant, and this is Windows 10. Try Firefox safe mode?

RadioFox
Grafter

Just tried safe mode. Still the same.

There are other options I could try later, such as Refresh, (which would put firefox back to it's original installation state), clear cookies & cashe, or uninstalling/reinstalling firefox.

btw...I'm running Windows 7 Home Premium 32bit. I don't have any 3rd party firewall programs installed & I'm using Microsoft Security Essentials as my antivirus.

Baldrick1
Fixes: 415

I'm on Firefox 64.0 (64 bit) running on a Win 10 computer. It's not working for me either but it's OK using Edge.

Moderator and Customer
If this helped - select the Thumb
If it fixed it,  help others - select 'This Fixed My Problem'

BrightonRock
Pro

How very odd. Still working (slowly) for me using Firefox 64.0 (64 bit) on my Win 10 box; tried it just now.

Surely this has to be an issue with add-ons or their settings? I'm using Ghostery & Ublock;  @RadioFox is using Adblock; what adblocker are you using @Baldrick1?

RadioFox
Grafter

I have manually disabled Adblock Plus in Extensions. I've also disabled "OpenH264 video codec", "shockwave flash", & "Widevine content decryption" from Plugins. Theme is set to default. Still not working.

Chrome still works OK with Adblock Plus installed & running..

RadioFox
Grafter

Ahh...I should have had a closer look at the other threads on the forums. Looks like this problem has been going on for nearly 4 months now, and still not resolved, as per this 33 page thread:-

https://community.plus.net/t5/My-Account-Billing/Cannot-view-bill-in-new-billing-system/td-p/1566790

After all this time it doesn't look like anything will be done about it now. I'll just have to use a different browser for the Plusnet site, despite FF working perfectly everywhere else.

Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Moderator's note:

Thread locked in favour of the larger one linked above.

Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine