Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Live Chat - operating hours update

MauriceC
Resting Legend
Fixes: 17

Re: Live Chat - operating hours update

@LouisaMartin

CHAT appears to be 'Unavailable' again this morning. Is there an update pending?

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

rongtw
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 12

Most probably due to staffing levels ,, Or lack of them Sad

Asus ROG Hero Vii Z97 , Intel i5 4690k ,ROG Asus Strix 1070,
samsung 850evo 250gig , WD black 2 TB . Asus Phoebus sound ,
16 gig Avexir ram 2400 , water cooling Corsair H100i gtx ,
Corsair 750HXI Psu , Phanteks Enthoo pro case .
shutter
Community Veteran
Fixes: 65

Just checked on  https://www.plus.net/help/chat/https://www.plus.net/help/chat/

and it seems to be available now... ( 13:25 ) 

MauriceC
Resting Legend

@MauriceC wrote:

@LouisaMartin

CHAT appears to be 'Unavailable' again this morning. Is there an update pending?

Ah!  My bad.  Trying to help a friend and rushing to get to an appointment we went down the route Contact us / Help & support / broadband / troubleshooting / get in touch --------->  See screen shot.   Reports "Chat is currently unavailable"  (rechecked 13:00 29/9 so still an error).  Probably a legacy of the " Quick fixes" of two weeks ago?

Needs fixing as this will be a common path for new users.

Chat bug.jpg

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

shutter
Community Veteran

@MauriceC  You can get that "unavailable" notice, if you have a couple of "adblockers" working...

" Google Tag Manager " &  "LivePerson"

needed to access Live Chat ..

MauriceC
Resting Legend

@shutter wrote:

@MauriceC  You can get that "unavailable" notice, if you have a couple of "adblockers" working...

I'm well aware of that little problem!  

Chat is accessible (and available!) if you take other routes e.g. Contact us / Contact customer services rather than the route outlined in my previous post.  It is a portal bug rather than a Chat fault.

shutter
Community Veteran

@MauriceC OK !... just been through "your route"... and agree, the end result is as you have posted in the pic... but it does seem to be a "long way round"... or, ...as I try to convince my wife, when I have inadvertently taken a wrong turning..." going the scenic route .... "  

but hey  ! ... "give us time..... and we`ll get there "  ! ! ! (  Sorry, couldn`t resist....  Grin )

Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 160

I think there is something else amiss here.  I do not use add blockers...

I am in the process of managing 7 in bound BUSINESS lines.  Whilst I was checking through the tickets on Friday evening circa 7pm I noticed that from time to time the CHAT option on Contact Us / Business was sometimes greyed out.