Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Live Chat - operating hours update

shutter
Community Veteran
Fixes: 65

Re: Live Chat - operating hours update

@LouisaMartin    here.... https://www.plus.net/help/chat/

And here, when you have scrolled down to "Live Chat"...  "Let`s get you started.."  https://www.plus.net/home-broadband/contact/residential/customer-services/

@rongtw also suggested on "Service Status"... however,... this page..

http://www.plus.net/supportpages.html?a=2&%3fhelpheader=servicestatus

Strangely,..........    does not mention "Live Chat"...  Huh  ? ? ?   Unless you get really , really, really curious and click on "  Announcements"  I would have thought that it should warrant a "sub" in the same way as Broadband , Phones and Email, etc. etc

LouisaMartin
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 1

Hi @shutter

On https://www.plus.net/help/chat/ - this will be updated next week with the new times, as there's an overlay message on top, which we can change intraday

https://www.plus.net/home-broadband/contact/residential/customer-services/ - this page needs a release and our next release is at the beginning of October, so we wouldn't be able to change that.

http://www.plus.net/supportpages.html?a=2&%3fhelpheader=servicestatus - this is the page I've asked @rongtw for a suggestion on where best to put it on here, as this is the old SS page and is product based. We cannot change the make-up of this page as 1, it would take a release and 2, we're in the process of building a new fit for purpose service status page.
I'm happy to put an update on this page, but which section would be your choosing, to put it under? The page was build pre Mobile and Live Chat, hence there's no section for these.

Ta

Louisa
rongtw
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 12

@LouisaMartin  the last post 2 weeks ago by Chris was here https://community.plus.net/t5/Service-Status/bd-p/ServiceStatus

Asus ROG Hero Vii Z97 , Intel i5 4690k ,ROG Asus Strix 1070,
samsung 850evo 250gig , WD black 2 TB . Asus Phoebus sound ,
16 gig Avexir ram 2400 , water cooling Corsair H100i gtx ,
Corsair 750HXI Psu , Phanteks Enthoo pro case .
LouisaMartin
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

@rongtw the team are on it and will be updating that page this evening, just had an email back from them to confirm 👍
Louisa
WillyWombat

right I've just found this thread straight after spending over one hour of my Friday evening looking at the following chat screen so excuse my grumpiness.  Please don't bother reading, in summary it starts at 20.58hrs with "we'll do you proud" and finishes at 22.07hrs with "There are currently no agents available to chat. Please try again soon", 45 minutes of which I was being regularly notified I was at place number 1 in queue.

Really Plusnet?  Ironically, my query was about getting someone else in my family switched to Plusnet.  Or, maybe not now ...

Polite suggestion:  why not just say "we're really busy right now and we knock off at ten so maybe try again tomorrow?"  right at the top?

Plusnet - We'll do you proud Plusnet log
Broadband Mobile
Help & support
CONTACT US
Help us direct you to the right department
Plusnet
Plusnet Business
Contact usCustomer Services
Search help articles
What would you like contact us about

Info at 20:59, Sep 15:
Thank you for choosing to chat with us.
Chat sessions may be recorded for training and business improvement purposes. For full details on how we use your personal information see our Privacy Policy
Info at 21:01, Sep 15:
All agents are currently assisting others. Your place in the queue is 3. Thank you for your patience.
Info at 21:03, Sep 15:
All agents are currently assisting others. Your place in the queue is 2. Thank you for your patience.
Info at 21:05, Sep 15:
All agents are currently assisting others. Your place in the queue is 2. Thank you for your patience.
Info at 21:07, Sep 15:
Info at 21:09, Sep 15:
Info at 21:11, Sep 15:
Info at 21:13, Sep 15:
Info at 21:15, Sep 15:
Info at 21:17, Sep 15:
All agents are currently assisting others. Your place in the queue is 1. Thank you for your patience.
Info at 21:19, Sep 15:
All agents are currently assisting others. Your place in the queue is 1. Thank you for your patience.
Info at 21:21, Sep 15:
Info at 21:23, Sep 15:
Info at 21:25, Sep 15:
Info at 21:27, Sep 15:
Info at 21:29, Sep 15:
Info at 21:31, Sep 15:
Info at 21:33, Sep 15:
Info at 21:35, Sep 15:
Info at 21:37, Sep 15:
Info at 21:39, Sep 15:
Info at 21:41, Sep 15:
Info at 21:43, Sep 15:
Info at 21:45, Sep 15:
Info at 21:47, Sep 15:
Info at 21:49, Sep 15:
Info at 21:51, Sep 15:
Info at 21:53, Sep 15:
Info at 21:55, Sep 15:
Info at 21:57, Sep 15:
Info at 21:59, Sep 15:
Info at 22:01, Sep 15:
Info at 22:03, Sep 15:
Info at 22:05, Sep 15:
Info at 22:07, Sep 15:
There are currently no agents available to chat. Please try again soon.

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): Post released from Spam Filter.

shutter
Community Veteran

@LouisaMartin  Something/someone needs fixing....   DId they all go home early at 21:15  ? ? ?   who was "on duty" ?  at that time... investigation needed methinks....

see previous post by @WillyWombat

rongtw
Seasoned Hero

@shutter i would say they all were trying to clear the phone calls first Knuppel

shutter
Community Veteran

@rongtw  @LouisaMartin @Townman I would say... Live Chat one customer waiting for 45 mins as no1 in the queue, and then being ignored when the service closed is not good enough.

rongtw
Seasoned Hero

@shutter i have just looked at chat , speeds are a bit odd today , 10.28 Chat not available Sad

shutter
Community Veteran

@rongtw probably cos they are still working on the previous "update"..  (dated 12/9/2017 ). which did not mention being open THIS saturday...

Wednesday-Friday: 7:30am - 10:00pm

Latest update is for NEXT WEEK... Dated 15.9.2017

Monday to Friday 7:30am - 10pm
Saturday and Sunday- 10am - 4pm

rongtw
Seasoned Hero

13.30 and Sad  so its shut this weekend

Screenshot-2017-9-16 Contact Plusnet.png

shutter
Community Veteran

@rongtw  NO, It`s not shut........    

It`s "Disabled"..    Sad

LouisaMartin
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi @WillyWombat

I'm really sorry what happen when you were trying to contact us through chat last week, this isn't good enough!

Last Friday Chat was closed at 9pm meaning the button would not be available on the site post this time for customers to join the queue. I can see the you joined the queue just prior to 9pm so you'd be visible in the Chat queue and be positioned to be allocated to an Agent once somebody was available.

Although we closed Chat at 9pm our Agents actually worked Chat up to 10pm, in theory allowing time to service any customers that were still in the queue, however there are only ever minimal Agents assigned to Chat in this wind down period (Usually 1-3 dependant on staffing levels) Due to the extremely high volume of Chat’s coming in to the channel, Agents are consistently on 2-3 Chats at all times with an average AHT of 12 minutes + making it increasingly difficult to service all remaining Chats in the queue before all Agents log off.

This being said, all Chats in the queue should have been serviced and you shouldn't have been left to simply see a service message saying there are no more Agents available. This certainly isn't the level of service we want to deliver to our customers and I completely understand and apologise for the experience the customer had.

On the back of this our Chat Manager, who I work will be speaking to our Resource team and our Operations team to review the Chat closure procedure to ensure we have the appropriate staffing in place and all customers are serviced in the queue before the final Agent logs off.

Louisa
LouisaMartin
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hey @shutter

I've added a response:
https://community.plus.net/t5/Plusnet-Feedback/Live-Chat-operating-hours-update/m-p/1479494#M79030

and completely agree, not acceptable

Louisa
LouisaMartin
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

@rongtw - we always said it'd be shut last weekend however, it is operating this weekend 12:00 - 16:00 Sat and Sun.

I'll post on this thread the opening hours for next week and will add this to the community Service Status page too.

Louisa