cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Line rental saver

DanB

Line rental saver

It would be great if plusnet emailed you to remind you that your line rental saver was about to expire. I realise that I could just remember myself but I often can't recall what I had for breakfast! Just been invoiced for full month plus line rental. Bit annoying. I know it's only a few quid different though. Line rental saver sorted for next month.
6 REPLIES 6
All4One
Grafter

Re: Line rental saver

They do, usually 2 months in advance I think. Have you checked your junk/spam folders? If not, it's always a good idea for you to make a note yourself of when you purchased it / when it started from.
AlexD
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Hey DanB.
It's a fair point. We do drop you an email 2/3 months in advance of it expiring. Sorry if you've not received this.
Have a great new year Smiley
Alex
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex D
 Plusnet Help Team
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Quite a few customers including myself have not received this email.
I put a reminder in my MS Outlook to give me a nudge.
Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
KevinG
Rising Star

I got one two months in advance - a bit daft since you can renew it three months in advance, just in case there's a price increase in the pipeline. In my case it wouldn't have made any difference as mine was due one day too late to avoid the latest increase. Sad Mine's due on Christmas Day, which is kind of easy to remember. Smiley
Mayfly
All Star

Mines due at the end of Feb and I got the reminder yesterday
JayG
Pro
Fixes: 6

Got my reminder in early Dec for renewal due in early Feb - plenty of time to forget but luckily spotted this thread (hopefully PN do better than last year when they still took the full line rental by DD despite having paid the full amount up front in plenty of time!  ::))