cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Left hand not knowing what the right hand is doing

briston
Rising Star

Left hand not knowing what the right hand is doing

Today I realised that I was being overcharged so called and chose billing as my option. There I was told that my contract was stuck in pending, since 19/07/2019. This is a known problem but all wrongly charged amounts would be refunded when this was fixed but not known when the problem would be solved. I advised that perhaps I should cancel my direct debit when I was told this would generate charges as I had cancelled my contract.

I asked to be put through to cancellations where I was told a totally different story. A refund could be made immediately and the discounts I negotiated would be applied manually until a fix was found or I cold cancel with no penalty as I was not in contract.

I advised I would put the 2 pieces of information on 2 pieces of paper. Throw them in the air and the one which stuck on the ceiling is the one I would chose.

3 REPLIES 3
briston
Rising Star

Re: Left hand not knowing what the right hand is doing

Just to confirm my previous comments I have received 2 emails. The first is about my into contact where it has been confirmed by a manager that there will be a cancellation charge. The second email refers is from then cancellation and retention department which confirms no cancellation charge, although this is not confirmed by a manager.
smiffy1
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 1

Unbelievable Angry Crazy2 Knuppel

Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 18

Hi @briston,

I am sorry to hear that and for the confusion caused. I have updated the support ticket on your account. Please click here to view my response.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Faris N
 Plusnet Help Team