cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Left hand not knowing what the right hand is doing

briston
Aspiring Pro

Left hand not knowing what the right hand is doing

Today I realised that I was being overcharged so called and chose billing as my option. There I was told that my contract was stuck in pending, since 19/07/2019. This is a known problem but all wrongly charged amounts would be refunded when this was fixed but not known when the problem would be solved. I advised that perhaps I should cancel my direct debit when I was told this would generate charges as I had cancelled my contract.

I asked to be put through to cancellations where I was told a totally different story. A refund could be made immediately and the discounts I negotiated would be applied manually until a fix was found or I cold cancel with no penalty as I was not in contract.

I advised I would put the 2 pieces of information on 2 pieces of paper. Throw them in the air and the one which stuck on the ceiling is the one I would chose.

3 REPLIES 3
briston
Aspiring Pro

Re: Left hand not knowing what the right hand is doing

Just to confirm my previous comments I have received 2 emails. The first is about my into contact where it has been confirmed by a manager that there will be a cancellation charge. The second email refers is from then cancellation and retention department which confirms no cancellation charge, although this is not confirmed by a manager.
smiffy1
Pro
Fixes: 1

Unbelievable Angry Crazy2 Knuppel

Beyhive
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 44

Hi @briston,

I am sorry to hear that and for the confusion caused. I have updated the support ticket on your account. Please click here to view my response.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Faris
 Plusnet Help Team