Did you mean: 

Left Plusnet but now i'm back.

Alxns
Grafter

Left Plusnet but now i'm back.

Well its not been that plusnets service has been bad
but i've been offered a much better deal
i was looking to get a new phoneline in my new property
plusnet wanted £50 a.s.a.p or they couldn't set up my service while still charging me £27 a month and taking it out 6 days later than it states and incurring me 35 quid in bank charges
while the other isp is defering the payment intill 2 weeks after the line is fitted and service is active.
while costing only 19.50 a month.
Anyways wish you all the best
kyle.
29 REPLIES 29
jojopillo
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: Leaving Plusnet

Aw KyleS,
Anything we can do to persuade you otherwise?
Jojo Sad
Alxns
Grafter

Can i come back?
jesus i've had a bad time of it Sad
Steve
Seasoned Pro

I'm sure you will be welcomed back for sure  :), Was It TalkTalk you went to?
If life gives you lemons, make lemonade.
Alxns
Grafter

o2 then they did me over with a £190 bill :S
so i left and went to talktalk but the thottling is unreal it is even worse than it used to be
i can't take it anymore tbh
but since i'm with there LLU service will i not have to do a return to donor and stuff?
not sure how this is going to work i just don't want a massive bill.
adie:quote
Steve
Seasoned Pro

Its certainly a pita when you move around trying to get the best deal, I'm not sure how It will work but I'm sure Plusnet can bring you back over but you may lose your number, I moved to Talk Talk for the benefit of being cheaper and LLU but In all honesty I ended up back here and with nothing In my wallet by the time they all had a piece of me, All for a better bargain, Or so I thought. JoJo will be able to tell you exactly what you need to do and keep you right Wink
Alxns
Grafter

Well aslong as i can get off this dreadful service thats fine if i have to lose my number i keep getting weird/creepy marketing calls lol.
Steve
Seasoned Pro

I ended up giving plusnet 50 quid just so I could get back quicker, Cant remember exactly how this goes for your situation but I'm sure someone here will be able to give you more Info on how It works, So much happened to me that I cant remember lol, Welcome back though If you do come back.
Peter_Vaughan
Grafter

Kyle,
PN will be more than happy to take you back... however the costs will depend on what contract you signed with TT as they will demand a cancellation fee normally equal to the total contract cost..  They also drag their feet and often leave their marker on the line which stops you migrating.
Alxns
Grafter

Well i'm only like a week info the contract and it has a 30days no hassle so i should be fine i hope.
carrot63
Grafter

Quote from: KyleS
Can i come back?
jesus i've had a bad time of it Sad

Absolutely immortal! There has to be the genesis of PlusNets next ad campaign in this post. Cheesy
Kyle - sincerely hope they get you fixed up as quickly and painlessly as possible.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi Kyle,
How's it going? Are you still looking to come back? let me know and I'll jump in so we can make sure its done pain-free Smiley
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Alxns
Grafter

Yep sure am
I'll give you guys a ring.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

cool, your best bet is to go for option 3 when you call (sales) they should be able to resurrect the old account (totally optional but possible) and get you back with us ASAP.
Adam
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Alxns
Grafter

well the orders went through there was no connection fee so i think thats it sorted
i had to pay £11 up front and got 3 months free broadband so i'm told.