cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Left PLUSNET Months Ago And Still Getting Charged!

Mackins7000
Dabbler

Left PLUSNET Months Ago And Still Getting Charged!

As the headline reads, I left Plusnet months ago and I'm still being charged, this company is a complete disgrace and just tries to con people, I left to go to another ISP because the price for the service is extortionate and they think it's ok to still charge me every month even though I'm out of my contract. Completely unbelievable!
5 REPLIES 5
Alxns
Grafter

Re: Left PLUSNET Months Ago And Still Getting Charged!

Cancel the direct debit ?
zubel
Community Veteran

Whilst part of the migration process is usually for BT Wholesale to notify the leaving ISP, if you migrate to an LLU provider this will sometimes not occur.
Call them up and ask to specifically cancel your account.
B.
Mackins7000
Dabbler

It did switch to LLU but PlusNet was aware of this due to them telling me that was the case after I had no internet for a few days, I asked them if I was due a refund for that month and they told me any money owed to me will be sorted out, instead of that, they kept on charging me.
Cancelling the Direct Debit is well and good but I want the previous months refunded.
I's like £63-84 that has been stole out of my account when they had no right to do so.
HPsauce
Pro
Fixes: 2

So are you saying you've asked them and they refused?
Or have you just come here to complain without having done anything about it yourself?
Sadly, everyone makes mistakes and often do not realise until they're told.
Mand
Grafter

Hi there,
As has been said, sometimes we don't get the notifications saying you've left. I can assure you we do cancel the accounts when we find out.
If you raise a ticket we can check the date you migrated out and will apply a refund for the time since then.