Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Leeds Call Centre Opening Times?

ITWorks
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 9

Leeds Call Centre Opening Times?

I see from a post on Thinkbroadband ( no response from PN yet) , the user is saying, they have been told the Leeds call centre closes at 5 pm ? if correct, what is the reasoning behind this PN ? given the long wait times.
Quote from: http
When I asked about the Leeds call centre and said it was meant to reduce waiting times, PN said, the Leeds call centre shuts at 5pm. PN said they don't have a lot of staff on after this. Never used to be like that
Well that's a lot of flaming good with the Leeds call centre being shut at 5pm. What is the point of a new call centre if it's closed at 5pm.

Regards
Mike

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

4 REPLIES 4
Acassim
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: Leeds Call Centre Opening Times?

Hi Mike,
Thanks for flagging this for us, I'll be sure to get this addressed shortly.
I'm unsure as to why the customer has been informed of these opening hours as they are incorrect. While Leeds isn't open 24/7 they are open from 8am to 9pm 7 days a week which covers the busiest times we have for inbound calls.
The staffing levels are also being ramped up to help meet the demand however we want to do this right first time so the training programmes are now longer and more in-depth than ever before so this process can take some time.
TORPC
Grafter

Is there any future plans to have the Leeds call centre open 24/7 ?Huh
Acassim
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Morning all,
At the moment there have been no plans relayed out to us regarding a 24/7 opening time for the Leeds site however I wouldn't rule this out as the site grows  Wink
TORPC
Grafter

Cheers Adam C
Lets hope it will be sooner rather than later Smiley