Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Leaving

richierich007
Grafter
Fixes: 1

Leaving

after being with PN for 4 years and no probs at all apart from price going up little by little in mid contract, ive now had to call it a day

under contract with my mobile on ee offered me 5gb pm on my mobile not bad at 28pm

wifi in my house is bad using wifi calling upstairs, anyway called CS up and cant believe what they offered me knowing ive not looked about another price increase to 34pm fixed for 24 mths , and now looking online i see new customers being offered it for 27.99 PLUS a free £75 gift card, PN you have just dumped on your own nest, im off, this is how you treat longstanding loyal customers

btw this is for fibre max and landline

5 REPLIES 5
Baldrick1
Fixes: 415

Re: Leaving

If you want a decent deal when recontracting then the trick is to go onto price comparison websites and find the lowest equivalent product. With that data ring Plusnet and be sure to select the 'I'm thinking of leaving' option. There quote the competitors price and ask for it to be matched. Don't accept the first offer if it's not good enough. You may end up with an acceptable offer as this department seem to have more latitude. Don't bother to quote new customer deals, that doesn't work.

Moderator and Customer
If this helped - select the Thumb
If it fixed it,  help others - select 'This Fixed My Problem'

daveplus
Pro
Fixes: 10

This would be a good starting point: https://www.cable.co.uk/broadband/

abails0105
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 60

HI @ richierich007, thanks for getting in touch.

I'm really sorry to hear you're unhappy with the offer that was provided to yourself and are now considering leaving. We would be happy to arrange a further call back for you from our Customer Options Team to see if there is anything better that could be offered, if you would like.

Regards

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alice Baillie
 Plusnet Help Team
richierich007
Grafter
Fixes: 1

I've had my letters from yourself and new supplier, inc switchover date, if the deal is available that of new customers to myself can you arrange that
OskarPapa
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 65

Hi @richierich007, thanks for your post.

I'm afraid that we're not able to address re-contracting via the forum and so you would need to speak with the Customer Options Team as my colleague @abails0105 suggests.

They are contactable directly on 0800 013 2632 and they are open between the following hours:

Monday - Friday: 08:00 - 20:00
Saturday: 09:00 - 19:00
Sunday: 09:00 - 18:00

Please let us all know how you get on.