cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Leaving Plusnet

zakg

Re: Leaving Plusnet

Naturally they will try to stop you or harass you and waste your time if you are a caring person.

If one has decided to leave. just leave. Tell them you are leaving.

Even better do not waste time on phone or web service.

Write them a 2 line letter and obtain a free certificate of posting from your local office.

These is no reasonable phone or electronic communication system in place.

Good Luck

PS. A business killed by half brained web designer and support manager.

zakg

Re: Leaving Plusnet

when leaving Plusnet, I was advised by the support staff that one option is to cancel the direct debit to prevent any excess amount being taken. I have had issues with Plusnet web. whilst I can get some data, I could not access or download the bills.

It made me install Adobe acrobat which I hated and even after that it would not let me see the bills.

I just had enough. Bloody Liars telling us of their excellent customer support when it is absolute [-Censored-]. I had been complaining for over 6 Months and than I had enough.

I would be happy to go to the county court if they harass me. Bloody cheats.

To be honest I blame the government. Consumer protection does not exist.

Companies are allowed to rip off us sheep, on this sheep farm, as long the Government gets its share.

In Uk Contracts law is a joke. No body signs anything and it is not binding on the corporations who can change it any time.

They make contracts so complicated evens the company directors can not understand it.