cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disconnected straight after failed direct debit

Tomtay79
Hooked

Disconnected straight after failed direct debit

Why does plusnet keep cutting my internet when I cancel a Direct debit? There's suppose to be a 14 day period before this happens. I cancel as they can't say when it's coming out so I end up paying by card everytime.
I have tried contacting Plusnet on several occasions, not once has online chat worked and 30 - 45 minutes waiting on hold is a joke.
"We got you" my [-Censored-] backside u do, worse customer support I have ever came across. I can't wait for my contract to end

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): Avoidance of swear filter edited as per Forum rules.

2 REPLIES
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 13

Re: Disconnected straight after failed direct debit

I apologise for the issues you have experienced so far, the call queues are something that we are actively working on to resolve.

When the direct debit is cancelled, the payment will be rejected by the bank. You will then receive a splash screen, letting you know that the bill is outstanding. On here you can click "Acknowledge and continue browsing", which will get you back online straight away. From the failed payment date you do have 14 days to clear the balance.

When we come to request direct debit date, we will generate the bill on a set day of each month, and the direct debit will be taken from your bank account 5 working days later.

Hopefully this information is helpful to you, and should you have any further queries please let us know.

Dean R
 Plusnet Staff
rongtw
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 12

Re: Disconnected straight after failed direct debit

@deank you are obviously unaware of the Bug in the failed billing page ,, It Fails to give the option to acknowledge and pay later  Shocked

Still

Asus ROG Hero Vii Z97 , Intel i5 4690k ,ROG Asus Strix 1070,
samsung 850evo 250gig , WD black 2 TB . Asus Phoebus sound ,
16 gig Avexir ram 2400 , water cooling Corsair H100i gtx ,
Corsair 750HXI Psu , Phanteks Enthoo pro case .