Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Leaving PlusNet after 3 years

newagetraveller
Pro
Fixes: 2

Re: Leaving PlusNet after 3 years

"I never understand the point of these "I'm leaving" posts. If you're going then just go."

Ah, pot and kettle spring to mind here. Weren't you doing exactly that not long ago if an issue you were having wasn't fixed?

And I totally agree, your posts are, without exception, confrontational and always critical of other posters.

Jonpe
Hero
Fixes: 9

jelv's post https://community.plus.net/t5/forums/v3_1/forumtopicpage/board-id/Plusnet/thread-id/74608/page/1 has attracted 5179 views, 116 replies, and 62 thanks in almost exactly four months, indicating that it was found interesting and useful by a quite a few people.

qed
Hooked

@chenks76: it's becoming quite obvious you flunked GCSE English didnt you?

"A shill is a person who publicly helps or gives credibility to a person or organization without disclosing that they have a close relationship with the person or organization."

Sorry that I couldn't find a definition which only contains single syllables which is clearly all you can comprehend.

As for me today is a glorious day. Virgin are on the way to install my 200mb line and so after 18 years of ADSL use I get to see what Fibre to HOME is like. Have fun with your FTTC line instead chenks.

chenks76
All Star
Fixes: 12

if you know what a shill is then you wouldn't be calling me one.
you only have to do a brief search to see me being very critical of plusnet.
i also have no relationship (close or otherwise) with plusnet other than paying them monthyl for internet access.

good luck with Virgin, we will wait to see if you actually get anywhere near 200Mbps, Virgin is still an "up to" product, but i'm sure you know that already. also, Virgin is NOT fibre to the home, it's fibre to the cabinet just like BT (always has been). the link from the cabinet to your home is co-ax, not fibre.
chenks76
All Star
Fixes: 12

@newagetraveller wrote:

"I never understand the point of these "I'm leaving" posts. If you're going then just go."

Ah, pot and kettle spring to mind here. Weren't you doing exactly that not long ago if an issue you were having wasn't fixed?

And I totally agree, your posts are, without exception, confrontational and always critical of other posters.

no, i wasn't doing the same thing.
i was using leverage that if issues weren't sorted then i would be off, they were replies to plusnet staff who were ignoring issues that many people were reporting.

at no point did i make a post saying goodbye and expecting everyone to feel sad and beg me to stay.
as i said, if you're going then just go.

and if my posts arte confrontational and critical then it's job done.
i wouldn't want to be accused of being a shill!

dvorak
Fixes: 1,482

Moderators Note.

Op has new provider fitting today and the thread is going nowhere. Locked.
Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'