cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lack of support

Reiney

Lack of support

After waiting for approx 30 minutes I finally was able to talk to a carbon based life form only to be told in order to help me I would have to disconnect and call back and endure another 30 minute wait.  The non-customer support agent said there were to many people waiting for him to call me on a cell phone.  Let's see, it takes at least as long as dialing a phone to go over all the security questions, summary of my issues, reread what he would have had to have typed as his summary of help.  Nice move by the company to pissoff another customer that is already torqued because of a  crappy product.  Then I tell him I want to cancel and he sends me to another agent who is only in sales and can't process a cancellation.  Nice job Plusnet.  I will be sure to recommend you to all of my enemies.   
1 REPLY 1
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Lack of support

Hi Reiney,
I'm sorry to hear that you were not happy with how we supported you yesterday.
....to be told in order to help me I would have to disconnect and call back and endure another 30 minute wait

It sounds like you may have called from your landline and we do sometimes need to ask customers to disconnect their phone from the line for diagnostic purposes, I will however be reviewing what the agents you spoke to did to ensure we helped you as much as we can during the call before this was requested. Feedback will be given if this was not handled in the best possible way.
....already torqued because of a  crappy product

let us know what's bothering you about the product you have with us, you never know it may be something we can fix for you and without feedback from our customers we would never be able to improve our services.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team