cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lack of communication between support and provisioning

colbal

Lack of communication between support and provisioning

I ordered a new line and was offered an installation date of 24th Jan or 14th Feb onward. I don't get the keys till 26th Jan so opted for 14th Feb. and raised a query for an earlier date after 26th. I received an email and text confirming installation on 14th Feb. The response from the query was "speak to our provisioning team" which I did and was immediately offered 27th Jan which I'm more than happy with. I received neither email or text confirming this and continued the original query asking for written confirmation of the new date. The only  reply so far confirms that I've added a comment and the ticket will expire in 14 days unless I respond again.
Is there any reason why the support can't forward the reply to the provisioning team or why the new appointment hasn't initiated email or text confirmation?
7 REPLIES 7
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Lack of communication between support and provisioning

Hi Colbal,
Sorry to hear about the problems you've had here. Most of us will be back in the office tomorrow so I'll make sure we pick this up then for you.
Adam
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Hi there,
We do often pass queries between provisioning and the other support teams, in this case I can see that the issue was dealt with when you called in.
I can see a note regarding the rearranged visit on ticket 50303286 so please see that if you need any confirmation. Sorry if you didn't receive an email or SMS if you asked for them.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
colbal

Hi Adam,
Thanks for the replies. I've looked again at the response from Dan to the ticket and fail to see how that is any confirmation of an appointment.
It's not unkown for appointments to be missed (maybe this doesn't happen with PN) and it would be reassuring to have it in writing but if you're
saying nothing can go wrong that's fine by me.
I didn't specifically ask for a text or email but when I received them for the original appointment I thought there would be something for the
re-sheduled one.
Thanks,
Colbal
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

As per our conversation, i have amended your appointment date. Please be advised that your engineers appointment has been booked for the (27/01/12) between (8AM and 1PM)

I'd take that as a confirmation of an appointment personally Smiley
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
colbal

Hi Adam,
If that's what you can read then sincere appologies as I'm obviously looking in the wrong place through my own ignorance.
I still have no idea where you read that but accept that the information has been passed and thanks for your effort. I've now
closed the ticket and look forward to using PN when the installation is complete.
Thanks again,
colbal
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

No worries!
If you browse to my questions, then open questions on the member centre you'll see that on ticket 50303286.
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
colbal

Hi Adam,
Finally fount it. The last time I looked under Your Questions the only thing I could see was #50232348
Think I had the filter set wrongly as expanded it to closures in last 30 days it shows the relevent question
and all the service notes... you live and learn.
Thanks again.
colbal