cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just moved to Plusnet

ackerman1973

Just moved to Plusnet

I recently joined Plusnet from Talktalk and everything has gone real smooth, My phone line came online Thursday of this week and the router arrived yesterday as my broadband was due to be activated. So i patiently waited all day no broadband. Phoned up today and have been told there is a delay and we was given the 15th of this month for broadband, Is this normal and will i be charged for broadband on the days i don't have it?. Customer services were quite pleasant but i would rather have broadband.
6 REPLIES 6
Gel
Aspiring Champion
Fixes: 29

Re: Just moved to Plusnet

ackerman1973

Cheers Gel for the reply it seems "faulty" equipment is at fault.
Just got of the phone to Plusnet and they said there is a fault with some equipment in the area and there will be an update on Wednesday of this week. What i don't understand is how can these faults just appear or is it Plusnet over selling themselves?. It isn't good to be told 1 connection date then to be told another not when i am a new customer and to me 1st impressions last and the impression i am getting is not very good.  I was told my bill next month will be adjusted to cover the loss well not loss as i haven't had it it to lose it but the lack of broadband. Still not good as you had my money a week or two and i got nothing for it other than a phone line no one uses other than for broadband. Rant over...
joclark
Grafter

Good moning, sorry to hear about your difficulties so close to signing up with Plusnet.
I understand your frustration,  however there is little we can do when it comes to an issue like this we are at the mercy of BT Openreach. To answer your question you will not be charged for broadband until we can activate your service.
ackerman1973

Cheers and thanks for replying, i understand somethings are out of your control.
ackerman1973

Thanks very much, it seems we now have internet. I now have happy kids  Smiley
plusnettony
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 18

I'm pleased it's working.
If you do have any problems or need any assistance, please let us know.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Tony T
 Plusnet Help Team