cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just a quick thank you to Plusnet!!

robbieglover2k
Rising Star

Just a quick thank you to Plusnet!!

Just wanted to come on here and say a big thank you to Plusnet as I do honestly feel that they deserve the praise here. The team on the forum have always been fantastic specially JOLO and Gandalf who have been great which I really appreciate however the whole team have been fantastic here and on the phone.

I've left a review on Trustpilot earlier cause although I know that we all have different experiences it does baffle me a little the amount of negative reviews people leave there as opposed to positive one's when Plusnet have always been great, specially when it comes to customer care.

Maybe you guys can leave some reviews on Trustpilot if you feel it's merited. Most people tend to go on out of upset (which I can understand when you feel frustrated) however I do feel Plusnet deserve some praise too so it's nice to give that when they've given us a great service on a whole Smiley

Don't get me wrong I've had my fair share of problems with connections and billing however it's always been sorted very quickly and hassle free and no matter what ISP we go with we're going to have similar issue's due to the line and infastructre however when there's been problems Plusnet have always sorted things as soon as they can and hassle free which is what I feel is important at the end of the day.

Thank you Plusnet. 

5 REPLIES 5
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 40

Re: Just a quick thank you to Plusnet!!

Good Afternoon @robbieglover2k!

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide your feedback, we're so happy to hear that you're pleased with the service received.

Thank you for your kind words and I'll ensure to pass on your thanks to @JOLO & @Gandalf Smiley

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
Highlighted
Fixes: 815

Moderators Note

This topic has been moved from Fibre to Plusnet Feedback 

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 849

Cheers for the feedback and review @robbieglover2k that was really nice to read, it's good to hear positive stuff back. Thumbs_Up We're just happy to help in any way we can. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Anoush Mortazavi
 Plusnet Help Team
robbieglover2k
Rising Star

You're welcome! I just wanted to kindly do so as I do feel it's due where it's due and a lot of people don't come to leave praise but only when they're having problems so I just wanted to kindly let you guys know that I appreciate you and the help you give so thank you!! Smiley
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 849

Cheers again, it is much appreciated. Smiley

Anoush Mortazavi
 Plusnet Help Team