cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just a quick thank you to Plusnet!!

robbieglover2k
Aspiring Pro

Just a quick thank you to Plusnet!!

Just wanted to come on here and say a big thank you to Plusnet as I do honestly feel that they deserve the praise here. The team on the forum have always been fantastic specially JOLO and Gandalf who have been great which I really appreciate however the whole team have been fantastic here and on the phone.

I've left a review on Trustpilot earlier cause although I know that we all have different experiences it does baffle me a little the amount of negative reviews people leave there as opposed to positive one's when Plusnet have always been great, specially when it comes to customer care.

Maybe you guys can leave some reviews on Trustpilot if you feel it's merited. Most people tend to go on out of upset (which I can understand when you feel frustrated) however I do feel Plusnet deserve some praise too so it's nice to give that when they've given us a great service on a whole Smiley

Don't get me wrong I've had my fair share of problems with connections and billing however it's always been sorted very quickly and hassle free and no matter what ISP we go with we're going to have similar issue's due to the line and infastructre however when there's been problems Plusnet have always sorted things as soon as they can and hassle free which is what I feel is important at the end of the day.

Thank you Plusnet. 

8 REPLIES 8
LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Re: Just a quick thank you to Plusnet!!

Good Afternoon @robbieglover2k!

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide your feedback, we're so happy to hear that you're pleased with the service received.

Thank you for your kind words and I'll ensure to pass on your thanks to @JOLO & @Gandalf Smiley

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

Moderators Note

This topic has been moved from Fibre to Plusnet Feedback 

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Cheers for the feedback and review @robbieglover2k that was really nice to read, it's good to hear positive stuff back. Thumbs_Up We're just happy to help in any way we can. 

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
robbieglover2k
Aspiring Pro

You're welcome! I just wanted to kindly do so as I do feel it's due where it's due and a lot of people don't come to leave praise but only when they're having problems so I just wanted to kindly let you guys know that I appreciate you and the help you give so thank you!! Smiley
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Cheers again, it is much appreciated. Smiley

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
DaveOz99

So what IS the story with those terrible reviews, and scores, on Trustpilot? I another person who was just about to place an order for PN broadband when I looked at Trustpilot....1.4 out of 5!!! There didn't seem to be any replies from PN to the awful comments - is it all true, are you as bad as they all (virtually) are saying? I notice Trustpilot says that PN has not 'claimed' the site - what does that mean - is PN just ignoring it?

In your favour, I notice that Which? Magazine has just placed you third in the best ISP chart, so who is right?

robbieglover2k
Aspiring Pro

people just go on to complain and a lot of it you will find often customers are at fault. I've seen some going in angry because they haven't got their cashback cheque saying how they were promised it in 7 days (I've never seen that if so) and completely slamming them but the thing is they do send them out and everyone gets them, I did, my sister did and a friend did you just have to be patient with it, it's an incentive and gesture and which you get this after your first payment (otherwise everyone would be signing up, getting the cheque and cancelling before bill) and when there are problems, say a billing issue they sort it out easily and fairly. I'm not saying people haven't had a bad experience with Plusnet (of course) but most of the time it's people who go on and rant because they haven't got their way or tried to sort things out half the time.

I see it all the time, look up any ISP on there and you'll see they're all full of this on Trust pilot so is it all the ISP's or is it people who just love to complain, shout and scream because they can't get what they want at the drop of a hat or have patience.

A good way to see really is to look at the people who have left reviews and see their other reviews, have they left loads of negative reviews on places or is it the only one review they've done? If you see someone with a nice balance and often positive reviews too then it's probably a good genuine review to go by but if you see someone that's always slamming companies chances are it's them, if it's just the one review they've ever left then it's also usually a case or not trying to solve things first.

Plusnet are far from perfect, I've had my fair share of problems with the broadband but they DO always help and they always care and fix things as soon as they can and they also compensate easy too, half the time you don't have to ask.

They even once sent me chocolate to say sorry for the outage as well as reimbursed me a credit and I know chocolate doesn't fix the problems but which other company can you think of that care about their customers like that?

That's what's good about them and what I hope they keep up.

It's like the UFC store have also got loads of bad reviews and they also on loads of occasions have been really great, sent me free items when things haven't been great, reimbursed me money, offered me gestures all on their own accord even over the tiniest things, I'm no different to any other customers they deal with and I've seen some people give them bad reviews on there and complain cause their items hadn't turned up only to later say "Oh I forgot to check my mail".

Look at anything on there, people usually come online to complain but not so much to give credit.

Plusnet are not perfect, but they're not bad either and they care about their customers which I do find quite rare with most companies to be honest on a whole.

I hope this helps Smiley
SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 96

Hello @DaveOz99,

Due to the nature of the market we are in customers will leave negative reviews if they are experiencing an issue and we welcome it. We would like to know if any of our customers are experiencing an issue so that we can work to put this right.

We do reach out to customers on Trust Pilot as well as all our social media platforms in hopes of turning these negative experiences around.

Hello @robbieglover2k,

Thank you for your honest feedback, we really do appreciate it and will continue to strive to do you and all our customer's proud.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team