cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Itemised Phone Bill

Bruce47
Grafter

Itemised Phone Bill

There is one little thing that is missing from Plusnet's itemised phone bill section (and the CSV files): the name of the call destination.
E.g. a call to 0117xxxxxxx would appear as BRISTOL, 0113xxxxxxxx as LEEDS etc.
It may seem like a really trivial thing, but I find it quite useful (as a destination is easier to identify than the number), especially when many calls are made in one month.
Perhaps this is something Plusnet could consider adding if they ever refresh the itemised calls page?
6 REPLIES 6
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Itemised Phone Bill

Thanks for your feedback Bruce47,
I'll dig into this but I can't be certain that this would be possible for us at the moment. It all depends on how our back end database that processes call data stores the information about your calls. I do believe that it uses banded geographical info or even none at all in some cases.
If it is possible we'll definitely consider it Smiley
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

I've just run down and had a chat with the relevant bods re this, unfortunately both the data we pull from our suppliers and our own call processing just differentiates between local, national and international calls in terms of geography, so we don't really have the capacity to do it I'm afraid.
BTW if your struggling to find out the location of calls to geographical numbers don't forget that google is your friend Smiley
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Bruce47
Grafter

Thanks for the reply Adam Smiley
198kHz
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 41

Bruce - you might find the BT Phonebook Companion a worthwhile investment at 78p inc P&P.
Murphy was an optimist
Zen FTTC 40/10 + Digital Voice   FRITZ!Box 7530
BT technician (Retired)
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

78p inc P&P.

it says £4 on the site you linked to
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
pierre_pierre
Grafter