cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is this a joke?

boavon
Grafter

Is this a joke?

PN shows a page with the most important priority problems they are dealing  with.  I would expect at any given time to be at least one problem showing.  And given the current situation I certainly would expect to see something there.
The link is
http://www.plus.net/support/service/problems/index.php?supporta=priorityproblems
Maybe PN has a different definition of the word problem.  Maybe they only deal with issues and incidents.  PN - you need to listen - your customers are having problems.
4 REPLIES 4
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Re:Is this a joke?

We use service status to get information on customer affecting issues out more than the priority problem page. Service status allows us to put a fuller description of the issue out.
Having said that, we should have something published on the problems page so I'll pick that up in the morning and make sure we update it.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
Chris
Legend

Re: Is this a joke?

Hi again,
We've been speaking about this internally today and yes, we've dropped the ball on publishing problems to the portal. I don't want it to sound like we're making excuses so I'll keep to the point, we've made a change to the way we initially investigate problems and due to this we've altered the process slightly. This led to us not updating the priority problems on the portal.
I'm going to spend some time tomorrow correcting this and getting the information on there.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
boavon
Grafter

Very nice to hear Chris.  You obviously appreciate that customers not only want to know your processes but also your priority issues that are going through the processes. It would be even better if we knew at which stage each problem resolution was through the process and when we can expect the resolution to complete the remaining processes - but I don't want to go all ITIL on you.  Smiley
Chris
Legend

You should see some problems appearing on there now, I'll make sure we check these and update the comments periodically.