cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home phone upgrades don't happen - Item resolved

5Farthings

Home phone upgrades don't happen - Item resolved

Asked to upgrade my phone service from evenings and weekends to anytime back in september and was told this would happen at next billing date. Now two billing dates have passed and still not done. Raised a question but keep getting fobbed off with 'we can't answer your question'. You keep saying you will look at it and that the next action will be in about a weeks time. Question number is 30227255. Incidently the info on my account shows my home phone contract date as being august next year. I need some one to look at this and get it sorted or I will be looking elsewhere.
7 REPLIES 7
James
Grafter

Re:Home phone upgrades don"t happen

Hi there,
I'm very sorry about this - We have an internally raised issues with problems for some of our customers changing home phone products, in which you are affecting.
Our Developers are working on it and I'm sorry it's taking so long.
5Farthings

Re: Home phone upgrades don't happen

This has been going on for quite a while and it looks like it will go on for even longer. The latest, on 11th Nov, is that Plus Net still cant answer the question and the next action will be on Wednesday 18th November at 9 a. m. This is a simple change to home phone package from Talk Evenings and Weekends to Talk Anytime. I asked for this in September and received an email dated 14 September to say it would change on 4th October. I am still waiting. The support centre seem to be just pushing a button to send out standard messages and that is about all that is happening, or all you are willing to tell your customers. I have recommended PlusNet to friends and family and have set up other members of my family on PlusNet in the past but would not feel happy recommending you at present. Why not just cancvel my current package for a couple of hours and then set me up on the new package. Perhaps it is something to do with the info on my account which shows the start dates of my broadband service and all other entries at their start dates except for my Phone package which seems to have started in August next year. One of the replies to my question says that thie change was scheduled for 4 October 2010. I thought this was 2009.
All that is happening now is that I am getting more unhappy and more tempted to move away to get a better service.
5Farthings
Mand
Grafter

Re:Home phone upgrades don"t happen

Hi there,
I'm really sorry that this has taken so long to sort for you.
The good news is that with the aid of a friendly developer and a cricket bat I've managed to sort this for you and you're now on the Anytime package. Smiley
5Farthings

Thanks Mand. I will see how it all works out. Many thanks for your help.
5Farthings

Hi to any moderator out there.
If you want to close or archive this topic I will be quite happy.
5Farthings
pierre_pierre
Grafter

that is never done on this forum, unless it blatently rude or defamitory, you can if you want go to your first entry, hit modify and add Item resolved to the title,
5Farthings

Re: Home phone upgrades don't happen - Item resolved

Thanks pierre_pierre. have done as you suggested.