Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet Market Share.

TeeGee
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 1

Internet Market Share.

I received a flyer from Sky last week which quite surprised me.  Unlimited download, free UK calls and Sky TV with a HD box thrown in for good measure all for £25pm..  I pay more than that for basic PN without the TV.

This called for a bit more research and a look into Market Share. I was more than a little surprised to see PN near the bottom and wonder what the future holds. Sky and BT are in a battle but Sky probably have greater cash resources and less debt.

Prices generally seem inconsistent with very expensive landline calls compared to mobile. The financial markets are warning of significant increases to come. When the dust settles my prediction is little choice but the top three, and you will be paying for football even if you don't subscribe to it!

Blame it on the Virus.....!

1 REPLY 1
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 160

Re: Internet Market Share.

Time those consuming football bore the whole cost of the service, rather than the cost been borne by all, including those of us who loath it.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.