cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Impressed

robert1935
Grafter

Impressed

I am due to go live with PN tomorrow late afternoon, BUT, tried to get on the net this morning only to find that BT had disconnected me from the net, what the hell do I do now I thought, I phoned PN, a very pleasant gent answered my call, I explained my predicament, don't worry sir let me just check  he said, 30 seconds later he came back, your activation date was brought forward a day, we sent you an email but BT was a little quick off the mark  don't worry its all sorted out for you, just connect the router and of you go.
Put the phone down connected the router and in less than 10mins was up and running, checked the speeds and was surprised the speeds were faster than with BT, as the title sez, very impressed.
Look forward to a pleasant association with PN  Cheesy
Regards Bob
2 REPLIES 2
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Impressed

Hi Bob,
Welcome on board and to the community forum!
Glad to hear you're having a positive experience. I'll find out who you spoke too and get some recognition passed their way.
Adam
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
tijara33
Pro
Fixes: 6

Re: Impressed

Welcome Bob, nice to see someone with a similar hair style & colour to mine!  Roll_eyes
I've been with PN for nearly a year now & I haven't had a single problem. I joined with ADSL & then upgraded to fibre once it became available.
The support either by email, phone or this forum, are 2nd to none. In particular, this forum is a veritable goldmine of information about not only PN but the whole workings of the internet. There are some very knowledgeable & patient members of the forum. I've learnt lots of both interesting & useful information.