Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Poor Service Continues !!

kes1603
Dabbler

Poor Service Continues !!

Hi All
New customer here and Now I am getting really ..  the ' proverbial' - off.  Over a MONTH now since Plusnet promised to look into AND REPLY to my complaint of a failed to show engineer which ended up putting me out of pocket. Its typical BT mentality, (oh, and in case you didn't know, they are owned by BT, with many of their management board 'migrating' to Plusnet,) to give the customer as many hurdles as possible so as to dilute complaints till the customer gives up!
PLUSNET.. WHY have you not bothered to contact me.. whats your excuse ? YOU gave me the contact numbers (new land-lines and user accounts), 2 land-lines.. I gave you email and mobile numbers .. prey tell with a communications company.. YOU  HAVEN'T USED ANY OF THEM ?
And please don't insult me anymore by asking for my user details again and again .. you can easily get them from my log username along with my gmail private address.
Yes, a very disappointed customer !
jim:red All caps in title changed as per Forum Rules mod:end

2 REPLIES 2
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Poor Service Continues !!

As per my reply here on the 2nd: http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,113549.msg976543.html#msg976543 I'm really sorry to hear about these issues. I can see that you've PM'd me today so I'll look into this and reply back to the original thread.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Re: Poor Service Continues !!

Locked - please don't duplicate post