cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

If the truth hurts, remove the posting.

Kirkmichael

If the truth hurts, remove the posting.

So, my posting has been removed again.  Awful service will however always remain awful service no matter how hard you try to censor it.  pity you cant resolve customer problems as quickly as you remove posts you dont like.
For those who are interested my original post can be found here
http://www.hosting4business.com/plusnet/plusnet.html
MH
4 REPLIES 4
Fletch
Grafter

Re: If the truth hurts, remove the posting.

Hi
It hasn't been removed...
It's here:  http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,74839.0.html
Thanks,
Fletch
paulby
Grafter

Are you sure it was removed?  This looks to be the same as the post you linked above.  It's been replied to by PN as well.
pjmarsh
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 20

It's probably worth pointing out to you as well that all moderation of this forum is done by forums moderators who are customers of Plusnet and are not staff.  The forum moderators are voted in by other forum users when necessary.  The forum rules which where drawn up by the moderators are there to make the forums easier to use and more friendly amongst other things.  If they have locked or removed a thread because it is a duplicate post, this is normally because it can get very confusing and unhelpful if the same questions and points are made in more than one place.  People could respond to both posts and keeping track of it all gets very hard.
Phil

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

James
Grafter

Hi,
As has been mentioned above, your post hasn't been deleted.
I'm very sorry about the delay in completing the move of your broadband service.  From what I can see, the order should have been placed on the 2nd (which would give an activation date of the 9th).  However, it appears that the cease of the broadband service at your previous address wasn't initiated until after you had moved, which caused an additional delay, compounded by the fact that it appears that the provide order was placed on the wrong telephone number.
If you get in touch with me once your broadband has been activated (which should be on the 18th), I'll happily arrange for some compensation for your period of downtime.
Again, I'm very sorry for the delays in completing your broadband house move.