Did you mean: 

ISSUE RESOLVED

Hemme

ISSUE RESOLVED

ISSUE RESOLVED
5 REPLIES 5
wacky17
Grafter

Re: I am now even more disgruntled with PlusNet.

Hi hemme,firstly sorry to hear your having a bad time at the moment. Everytime i change my package i have to wait for the next billing date like everyone else. With my past experience every isp i have been with has been very bad and PN (i know it hard to believe in your respect) is the best out there so stick with them. I've been with aol and they just read from a text book.
MisterW
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 385

@hemme, Normally packages changes happen on the billing date since that makes any changes in costs easy to calculate ( I assume ) and the system easy to manage. It IS possible for changes to be made immediately but it usually needs the intervention of a Comms Team member which more experience than your normal CSC staff. Unfortunately they dont work weekends but I'm sure one of them will pick up this thread on Monday and sort your account change without having to wait for your next billing date.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

jelv
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 10

Which package are you currently on, which package do you want to change to and when was your last billing date? As you are asking for a product with a higher allowance it shouldn't be too much of a problem (the complications arise if people expect to pay a proportion of the difference in price and have a proportional usage allowance as well - hence the normal rule to keep it all straight forward).
I suggest you go to https://portal.plus.net/wizard/index.html?help_action=tdl01 and open a ticket stating the new package you want to move to and that you want an immediate switch to avoid extra usage charges in the current month. Then post back here giving the number of the ticket. If one of the comms team picks this up they should then be able to do it immediately.
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£14.40/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)
Hemme

I am on the 10gb package which I did not want in the first place! I would like to transfer to the 80gb package and will pay for the 10gb package as I've pretty much used it up. I am annoyed as to why PlusNet advisors would give opposite answers which in turn confuses, frustrates and mislead the customer who then becomes from annoyed and distrustful of the company after the fiasco of the original order.
I raised a question and the Reference/Ticket number is: 31502236
Thank-You to those who have replied.
Mand
Grafter

As discussed, I've changed this over for you now.