Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IP Profile search.

Luzern
Hero
Fixes: 9

IP Profile search.

Bad memory, stupidity, blindness could be any of those, but I just cannot remember where to find it.

Where is it? Please!

No one has to agree with my opinion, but in the time I have left a miracle would be nice.
5 REPLIES 5
RealAleMadrid
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 59

Re: IP Profile search.

It isn't on your PlusNet member centre account, you have to do a BT Wholesale speed test and go to the further diagnostics or something and a totally incorrect figure will probably come up.Sad

Browni
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 60

Request a GEA test and you'll see it there.
Luzern
Hero
Fixes: 9

@RealAleMadrid wrote:

It isn't on your PlusNet member centre account, you have to do a BT Wholesale speed test and go to the further diagnostics or something and a totally incorrect figure will probably come up.Sad

I'm sure it was on member centre at one time. why and when the heck was it taken off?

No one has to agree with my opinion, but in the time I have left a miracle would be nice.
Browni
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 60

Is this the link your thinking off?

Member Centre - speed

It was removed because it doesn't apply to the majority of people since the new network was introduced.

Terranova667
Pro
Fixes: 5

it still applies if your on a Static IP as your still on part of the old network, if your on a dynamic IP then your completly on the new network and the Plusnet IP profile doesn't apply.