cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I now hate plusnet

Nikki7m

I now hate plusnet

Plus net if you hadn't made me sign up for another contract after some of the worst service ever over nearly two years, I would happily get you to ram it so far up it came out your mouths. I just had a guy shout at me on the phone. It's not the first time. I utterly, utterly sick of this company, the staff incompetence, and the very fact that nothing gets fixed, I'm so over it. I actually hate plus net now. A. Lot. One person tells you one thing, then another will tell you another. Get your stories straight. Shockingly bad training for such inconsistent staff contact. 

Tags (1)
11 REPLIES 11
chenks76
All Star
Fixes: 12

Re: I now hate plusnet

shout at you? really?
you should provide evidence so that it can be investigated.

one would wonder why you would sign up for a new contract when you had 2 years of "worst service" though.
Minivanman
Legend
Fixes: 1

Do you ever accept that this company can get things wrong? You must be their number one fan but still, everyone has them I suppose. Sad

Truth is like a threshing machine; tender sensibilities must keep out of the way.
Herman Melville
Nikki7m

Blurg. I am normally a non complaining person, but after all this time I've reached a hitting my head on the wall stage. I don't even have the strength to go fully into it. I'm completely worn down, stressed, and utterly hopeless. 

Plus I'm a "give people a second chance" person, I'm a mature, gentle person who has reached breaking point. If I was a difficult personality, I wouldn't have signed up for another contract, I deeply regret doing that now. But hay ho, give folk a chance and all that. I feel used, abused, and sick of being told something, doing that thing, then things going wrong, to then find out that I haven't been told the correct answer and then when I try to explain what I've been told, to be talked to like an idiot and then on two occasions, a young, cocky, guy to begin raising his voice, and today actually shout. I lost it. How dare he. Talk to me without an iota of respect. I have had a couple of lovely, helpful members of staff, who have been exemplary. But, they are becoming rare I've found. I'm just sick and tired of it. 

chenks76
All Star

as i said, if you have been shouted at them raise a complaint with the full details, including times, of what happened.
this forum, however, it not the proper channel to raise that complaint.
Minivanman
Legend
Fixes: 1

A complaint was not being raised, an opinion and an experience was just being shared on what is after all a public forum.   

Truth is like a threshing machine; tender sensibilities must keep out of the way.
Herman Melville
Nikki7m

So beyond caring

arttechuk
Grafter

I know how you feel Nikki7m, Im also beginning to hate plusnet.
They promise me faster broadband, but failed to supply, But they think its ok to still bill me for something i don't have.

There is a lot of good deals out there now and plusnet is not one of them. im looking into ways that i can have my contract cancelled by default.

Get this plusnet put my broadband cost up to £27.49 per month. im on a 5mb line still.

They are a [-Censored-] joke and i will jump ship as soon as i have the chains removed.

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav) Avoidance of swear filter edited as per Forum rules

Nikki7m

I'm also on a 5Mb line. I'm a wheelchair user, chronic pain, I do a lot online. My outgoing calls have been stopped. I would like to point out that because I live in rural Scotland, my landline is the only way for me to get help if I need it or have an emergency. If I fell I couldn't get help. If I needed an ambulance I couldn't call one. And all because a member of staff misinformed me, when I called to find out why, I get a guy who abuses me by not letting me finish a sentence, then shout at me. I know I responded by losing my head. But if he'd been nice, this all would-be been sorted. I'm too [-Censored-]ed off to talk to them at the moment. 

chenks76
All Star

for what reason were your outgoing calls stopped?
only reason i can think of is non-payment of bills?
MattyC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

I'm looking at this now, and I'll update the thread shortly.

ex-Plusnet staffer. Any posts after 28/07/2017 aren't on behalf of Plusnet
MattyC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

Thanks for your patience,

I've listened to the call for you, as you'll be aware it's about a dispute over your payment plan. There has been a confusion over whether your last payment had come out, which you attributed down to poor communication.. That being said, it has been clearly documented here when the payment should have been made.

I just had a guy shout at me on the phone.

You're completely right. Things escalated pretty quickly in this call and it's certainly not made for a great experience, so I'm really sorry for this. I have fed back on this agent in question. I'd be happy to sort out a goodwill gesture for you based on this provided that the bill is paid too.

Matty

ex-Plusnet staffer. Any posts after 28/07/2017 aren't on behalf of Plusnet