Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to raise a support ticket with Plusnet

FIXED
LB001
Hooked

Re: How to raise a support ticket with Plusnet

Post script:

I'd asked the person I spoke with to make a note on my account, so that his colleagues would be more likely to understand what was being asked if there were any technical points to be made clear.

After my previous post I received his note as a 'We've opened a question' log.   

I don't know if this constitutes raising a ticket, which he said he couldn't do for me, but I have responded to it in the hope that it may do, though it isn't entirely clear as an instruction or description.

If it does, then it should have been suggested to me initially as a practical solution.

On another note, Xen Internet Unlimited and the Utility Warehouse are both highly rated by Which? and it looks like I can get fibre for the same price as my existing standard package, so will be investigating those further to see if there are any hidden drawbacks. 

pureedfruit
Grafter
Fixes: 1

"On another note, Xen Internet Unlimited and the Utility Warehouse are both highly rated by Which?"

True: the top three are Xen Internet Unlimited, the Utility Warehouse and Plusnet.

Zen gets rave reviews, particularly for its Customer Service

However there is a drawback: it is about £10 pm more expensive than Plusnet.

You get what you pay for.

I am pleased to say that my broadband with PN has been pretty stable (unlike my previous provider VM), which means that I don't have to contact CS, so I can live with that particular downside. However if that changes then Zen would be top of my list of alternatives, but remember that it will still be the same underlying technology and the only way you will change that is by switching to VM, if it is available in your area. However there are risks there too: some parts of the established VM network are now overloaded and hence unreliable, and sadly VM's parent, Liberty Global, has shown marked reluctance in making the necessary investment to correct such overcrowding, but instead ploughs megabucks in to extending the network under the banner "Project Lightning". 

MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

Sorry to hear about the experience you've had.

I'll update the open ticket on your account shortly

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team