cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How the HELL do you contact them?

Freccle
Grafter

How the HELL do you contact them?

Live chat is not available. I can't use the phone here at work - why the hell can't you just email them? What's happened to opening a ticket now?

6 REPLIES 6
samy
Hooked

Re: How the HELL do you contact them?

I agree. I always liked Plusnet's service which is why I came back to them from BT. But today I tried to add BT Sport App and got a thank you page that was blank. I tried the help pages, tried to chat, tried to call (40 minute wait warning) tried to raise a new question on Help Assistant. You can only see old questions. What's going on?

MauriceC
Resting Legend
Fixes: 17

Check out this post from @JonoH  for an update.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

JonoH
Hero
Fixes: 157

Hi @Freccle and welcome to the forums, I'm really sorry that you're having issues contacting us. If you'd like to let us know what problems you're having we'd be happy to help.

@samy welcome to the forums, I've tried to add that to your account but I encountered the same issue you did. I've raised tis to our Incident Management Team for investigation. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Jono H
 Plusnet Community Manager
Freccle
Grafter

I want to cancel my contract from when it runs out next month

JonoH
Hero
Fixes: 157

@Freccle wrote:

I want to cancel my contract from when it runs out next month

The current wait time for our cancellation team is currently a little higher than normal at 3 minutes you can reach them on 0800 013 2632

Jono H
 Plusnet Community Manager
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Moderator's note by Dick (Strat): Topic moved to a more appropriate board.

Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine