cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How long...

mechanic123
Aspiring Pro

How long...

...does it take to respond to a ticket? I have had a ticket in place for a week, relating to a product change that hasn't happened. Apparently there is a two-week window to cancel this after the initial email notification from PN. Any chance of a progress report?

More details here:

https://community.plus.net/t5/Fibre-Broadband/Upgraded-from-Unlimited-Fibre-to-Unlimited-Fibre-Extra...

- not my thread but I've posted detail on synch speeds and so on as part of the discussion there.

Ticket no: & 

2 REPLIES 2
mechanic123
Aspiring Pro

Re: How long...

Well, useful contacts with staff on here seem to have died, but I finally got through to PN on the 'phone yesterday. If you're trying this, you will have fun working through the combinations of the various call routing options the PN call answering machine offers. It's quite irritating that the customer service lines are too busy to accept or to queue new incoming calls, dropping the line completely after playing an apology message. Try selecting the 'I'm really ready to quit PN' options to stand more of a chance of speaking to a human.

I will say that the human I finally spoke to was very helpful in clearing the jam my product change request had got into by the way.

Baldrick1
Fixes: 418

Re: How long...

@mechanic123 wrote:

Try selecting the 'I'm really ready to quit PN' options to stand more of a chance of speaking to a human.

I did this yesterday as my contract is coming up for renewal. I did get an 'I'm sorry but we are very busy' message followed by a helpful agent about 30 seconds later.

So yes it's all very one sided. Having said that I have had the very same experience trying to talk to the service department of my local car dealer. Calls to sales were immediately picked up.

Moderator and Customer
If this helped - select the Thumb
If it fixed it,  help others - select 'This Fixed My Problem'