Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do you view open questions?

Lakin
Dabbler

How do you view open questions?

Hi,
Openreach failed to upgrade my line yesterday, hence I have been on the Plusnet site looking for support.
Plusnet support is generally quite good in my experience but I find the support website hard to navigate - Jess gets up my nose.
I wonder if anyone can tell me the direct link to the page that shows my open / closed questions?
I have bookmarked - https://portal.plus.net/wizard/?p=search, and this seems to work, but I cant find a proper link on the Plusnet site for this page.
Thanks
6 REPLIES 6
rongtw
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 12

Re: How do you view open questions?

ITS hidden by PN  Cheesy
so most cant find it , a lot of regulars here have it on their Sig so its easier to find  Wink
Asus ROG Hero Vii Z97 , Intel i5 4690k ,ROG Asus Strix 1070,
samsung 850evo 250gig , WD black 2 TB . Asus Phoebus sound ,
16 gig Avexir ram 2400 , water cooling Corsair H100i gtx ,
Corsair 750HXI Psu , Phanteks Enthoo pro case .
jelv
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 10

aesmith
Pro
Fixes: 4

Quote from: Lakin
I wonder if anyone can tell me the direct link to the page that shows my open / closed questions?

I find I can access them easy enough by clicking on "Member Centre", then on the left hand pane under "Useful" links the top one is "View your questions".  That in turn gives a page with your open tickets.  By the way it's worth selecting Show closed questions in the last 7 days if you have an open fault, because sometime relevant information is added as a new ticket which is immediately closed.  (What I do in those cases is paste the update into the main open ticket, so all the history is in one place)
You could try this direct link, I'd be interested to see if it works ... https://portal.plus.net/wizard/index.html?p=search&view_by=7days
jelv
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 10

That link is good.
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£14.40/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)
aesmith
Pro
Fixes: 4

Cheers.  The actual URL included some extra stuff on the end which I thought might be hard-coding the 7 day search to specific dates, although looking at it again maybe not .. (&from=dd%2Fmm%2Fyy&to=dd%2Fmm%2Fyy&x=29&y=11).
Lakin
Dabbler

Quote from: aesmith
Quote from: Lakin

I find I can access them easy enough by clicking on "Member Centre", then on the left hand pane under "Useful" links the top one is "View your questions".   That in turn gives a page with your open tickets.   By the way it's worth selecting Show closed questions in the last 7 days if you have an open fault, because sometime relevant information is added as a new ticket which is immediately closed.  (What I do in those cases is paste the update into the main open ticket, so all the history is in one place)
You could try this direct link, I'd be interested to see if it works ... https://portal.plus.net/wizard/index.html?p=search&view_by=7days

Thanks aesmith, exactly what I was looking for. How did I not see it???