cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How and where do I access an open ticket?

Anonymous
Not applicable

How and where do I access an open ticket?

I suspect this has been asked before so apologies, but I was wanting the check the status of an open ticket, but for the life of me I can't see how to do it. I went to the portal and logged in assuming it was going to appear alongside my account details, but I see nothing obvious. I then did a search of this forum but when sorting the results by date there was nothing for this year!

I did click the Help and Support link on the right side of the portal page when I was logged in, on it (the green themed page) there was a link at the top to Log In, so I clicked it and it returned me to the landing page of the Portal!

It was at this point I gave up and took to typing this, so any help would be appreciated.

6 REPLIES 6
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Re: How and where do I access an open ticket?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks @Oldjim - but that simply takes me to a Payment Details page (my login was still active) and I still see nothing regarding open tickets. This is what I get:

landing.png

Or am I missing something here?

Oldjim
Resting Legend

How very odd - I get this

2016-06-06_095245.jpg

will now try the long way round

Oldjim
Resting Legend

Started from https://www.plus.net/help/?home=helptop then put 'ticket' in the search field which took me to

2016-06-06_095100.jpg

then to here as before https://portal.plus.net/wizard/index.html

Anonymous
Not applicable

Well I followed your path and I clicked on the 'Help Assistant' link that then returned my open tickets, one of which I knew nothing about and have only just replied to. So thanks @Oldjim.

spraxyt
Resting Legend
Fixes: 75

One can also go to the Member Centre home page and click the View your questions Help & Support Useful Link there.

David