Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

House Move's - Thanks

v70ben
Grafter

House Move's - Thanks

Well,
After the problems with billing (Well mentioned by myself, and well dealt with by Mand/Bob)
I've last night had the pleasure of speaking to the PN "House Moves Team", I was fairly apprehensive tbh....
Well I had no need ot fear, I spoke to a nice lady called Tricia who happily dealt with the matter in a (IMHO) impressive 7 minutes flat, which included arranging a suitable date for transfer of phone/Broadband which was nice, as apparently transfers of service cannot be actioned at weekends, so they checked and gave me the choice of the change happening on either Thursday with BB active on Friday, or on the following Monday.
I'm quite happy to tell PN off when they mess up (recent billing issues) but I'm equally as happy to heap praise on them when things go right or when I've received exceptional service, and I believe I received exceptional service from Tricia, So thanks Smiley
Also, Whilst I'm at it, I'm not forgetting Mand and Bob who have sorted the billing issues out appropriately and to my satisfaction, so thanks too for them Smiley

A small advantage of moving.. is the new house is new build, and closer to the exchange, plus the line routing is better... so hopefully I should get a more improved line  Grin  Cheesy
I see lots of things where things aren't perfect, but I know for a fact that i'd rather deal with PN than some of their competition (who's CS is appalling)
2 REPLIES 2
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: House Move's - Thanks

Hi v70ben, and thanks very much - I've passed this feedback on to Tricia for you, glad we could help.
Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you.
Not applicable

Re: House Move's - Thanks

And welcome to the forum.  Smiley