Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help assistant: closed questions disappear

FIXED
peteredelsten
Grafter
Fixes: 2

Help assistant: closed questions disappear

Under "Help Assistant" there is an option "Closed Questions" with a drop down to select a period for which you wish to display closed questions. Old questions which I raised myself seem to disappear after they are closed. It only displays tickets raised by Plusnet. This is inconvenient when I want to retrieve what was discussed on an old ticket. Has anyone else noticed this apparent bug?

Another strange feature of the help assistant is the mechanism for raising a new question. The function is available at https://portal.plus.net/wizard/index.html?help_action=tdl01 but not accessible from a link from anywhere on the web site as far as I can see. Is this a bizarre attempt to suppress support requests from customers?

4 REPLIES 4
cso
Hooked

Re: Help assistant: closed questions disappear

How far back are you talking about the question being closed?

The Help Assistant when I was using it the other day there was very much geared around driving you down a path, and then allowing you to raise a ticket (which from memory is what it's always tried to do for the last 12+ years!) if that hasn't helped...

peteredelsten
Grafter

I had a ticket that was alive 1 week ago which now I can see in neither the live nor closed list. As I can't see it I cannot be sure what state the ticket is in.

peteredelsten
Grafter

Fix

I think I have figured it out. There is an drop down to select a period with options "last 7 days", "last 30 days", etc. If you select "last 7 days" it lists the closed tickets that were raised in the last 7 days, not those that were closed in the last 7 days.

RandallFlagg
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 75

Thanks for highlighting this, @peteredelsten - I'm glad you found your ticket.

@JonoH - FYI.

Best wishes

Dave