Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello and thank you

rs3100
Dabbler

Hello and thank you

Hi,
Another abscondee from Be here  Smiley
I've been connected to FTTC this morning and just wanted to say thank you to everyone at PlusNet. I contacted support a couple of times prior to the installation and they were prompt and efficient in responding to my queries. The BTOR engineer texted me yesterday evening to confirm he was coming and to check I had everything ready. He turned up this morning and had me up and running in a matter of minutes. Nice friendly guy, but declined my offer of tea and cake - I don't think he's been here before  Grin
Anyway, just wanted to say that I'm very impressed with everything so far, including over 73 Mbps download speed, so a big thank you to everyone involved.
5 REPLIES 5
w23
Pro
Fixes: 4

Re: Hello and thank you

Quote from: rs3100
The BTOR engineer texted me yesterday evening to confirm he was coming

Very good, not many do this - a good engineer by the sound of it.
Call me 'w23'
At any given moment in the universe many things happen. Coincidence is a matter of how close these events are in space, time and relationship.
Opinions expressed in forum posts are those of the poster, others may have different views.
MisterW
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 385

but declined my offer of tea and cake

Didn't think many did that either Grin

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

tijara33
Pro
Fixes: 6

Welcome to PN & this excellent forum. Hope that your service continues to be as good as mine.  Smiley
longedge
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 4

The real test comes when things go wrong. In my experience that is where +Net comes out on top.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Welcome aboard and thanks for the post rs3100 Smiley
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team