Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Head Bang Brick Wall!

glloyd
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Head Bang Brick Wall!

Can anyone who reads a ticket to accounts read? I raised a ticket (27430605) seeking help for my son who is trying to sign up for BBYW 3 and Home phone anytime. Unfortunately the MAC code he had was just out of date so had to get another. Since then he has been unable to log onto his account for some reason to add his new MAC code on line and there has always been a long wait on the phone to sales.
I made a simply request for somone to phone him to complete the sign up. Not to difficult one would think if PlusNet wanted new customers but no the ticket just keeps getting bounce back and forth. I thought ticket tennis was a thing of the past but it would appear not.
I have now given up!
5 REPLIES 5
ChemicalBrother
Grafter

Re: Head Bang Brick Wall!

Hi glloyd,
As you might have guessed, it's the weekend, and the comms presence will be minimal.
I have raised awareness of this thread on your behalf directly to the Plusnet staff. Please give them some time to respond.
Best regards,
Chemical Brother.
petejackson
Grafter

Quote from: glloyd
Can anyone who reads a ticket to accounts read?

If I'm reading this right then our support team asked that you give our sales team a call during 'office hours'.  I appreciate that there may be a waiting time but I think that a call was the only resolution to prevent 'ticket tennis' as you put it.  So.. I've had a CSC team leader give both yourself and the customer a call this morning and I believe the issue has been resolved satisfactorily.  We will make sure that we watch over this during the activation period.  If you have any questions feel free to let us know.
glloyd
Rising Star

Yes it has been resolved now. However, I think you miss the point - There should not be long delays getting through to sales if you want to gain customers. Some people do not have the time to wait 15 or 20 minutes on the phone and it also sets a poor example of the service they can expect in future.
petejackson
Grafter

Your point wasn't missed and your feedback regarding the delays in getting through on the sales line has been escalated internally.  I'll see what I can do to shed some light on what the delays you had may have been. Can you confirm what number it was that you were dialling and what options you chose?
glloyd
Rising Star

I'm not sure what number he phoned but I presume it was the usual number on the web site but I do know he chose the sales option. On his last attempt on Jan 2nd he waited 15 minutes before getting through.