cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Have you had a good experince with your PN Broadband contract this week ?

mentalist3d
Grafter

Re: Have you had a good experince with your PN Broadband contract this week ?

I've only been using PN for a few weeks, and I haven't had any issues whatsoever. I've got two computers connected to the internet almost 24/7 and so far no issues with speed or connection, hopefully this remains so Smiley
crusto
Grafter

There just seems to be a major amount of reluctance to acknowledge tickets from my experience. I only have a few simple techy issues and no one has answered a ticket I raised on Thursday.
Very poor, considering if I had phoned it may have been sorted by now. If it dont improve ill be gone as soon as my contract is up.
Oleo
Grafter

Sorry to say that I'm in the apathy brigade at the moment. VOIP ATA has to be re-booted every day to get service. Over the last few months, web browsing has become slow in the evenings. Email has been dreadfully slow any time of day. So not a good week. Nope haven't raised a ticket, I don't think I could face checking router, filters, settings etc. etc. again. I just feel that BT based broadband service is second rate. If I had llu (in my dreams) I would be off like a shot.
To prove my point, have a look at the negatives AAISP are starting to get on the forums at thinkbroadband.com + a few other isps normally held in high esteem. The common denominator is BTW