cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Happy customer

anncwalsh

Happy customer

My phone and broadband stopped working on Sunday last, I reported it via Livechat on Monday.  [CSA Removed] told me it was an external fault, would be fixed on Thursday 16 March, and I would not need to be present.  I received two texts from BT Openworld on Wednesday 15 March, to let me know the engineer was working on the job, and another to let me know he had finished and all was fixed.  There was also an app that could be accessed through a link on the text to monitor the progress of the work.  When I got home on Wednesday evening, all up and running again.  Very impressed with this level of service, and the fact that it was all done through the dreaded technology - it works if it is used properly!  Many thanks PlusNet, your efficiency is much appreciated.

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): CSA name removed as per Forum rules.

1 REPLY 1
Anoush
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 139

Re: Happy customer

Hi @anncwalsh first of all a warm welcome to the community forums Smiley

Thanks for posting about your positive experience. It's good to hear back when things go to plan. Thumbs_Up

This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button