cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Half an hour to answe phone for tech support??!

RichAllen
Grafter

Half an hour to answe phone for tech support??!

Topic.
Having a problem that important emails are not coming in on the webmail, just tried ringing tech support, over 17 minutes on the phone, constant "All our Agents are currently busy" messages over cheesy 80s Pop, what gives?
dick:red Avoidance of swear filter edited out of title.
5 REPLIES 5
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Half an hour to answe phone for tech support? WTF?!

Hi Rich,
As you might have picked up from other threads on here we're working hard to bring the answer times down at the moment and hope to see improvement on that front over the coming weeks. I'm sorry you had to wait all the same.
Regarding the issue you mentioned are you expecting to receive those messages to the default mailbox or rich@? Also have you tried sending an email from another address to see if that gets through?
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
RichAllen
Grafter

Re: Half an hour to answe phone for tech support??!

I've just spoken to a guy called Martin at Plusnet, he's tested my web mail account and it works, so the problem is clearly with the admin of this Torrent site's email system, he says he has emailed 3 times and none of them have come nearly 24 hours later.
amcclean
Rising Star

Looking forward to the new staff joining. Have spent 1hr on hold this week alone. Latest call said 15 mins to start then ended up way over that.
Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 5

Sorry for the long wait - we're answering calls as quickly as we can.
amcclean
Rising Star

When someone at PN gets a chance could they call me re my missed BT openreach appt today. It was booked 10 to 12 days ago. Can't get time off again until between Christmas and new year. NOT happy. 
I have spent 1 hr on hold recently to PN and now I have an afternoon clinic session down for a no show. It was all checked and still going to happen at 4:14 this afternoon. 
regards,
podman