cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Great service

Blim
Grafter

Great service

Its been about 2 months now and I'm very happy with my fibre install. Other than the odd day like sunday nights my connection is at full speed all the time and latency is always stable.
Thank you to all the Plusnet team.
4 REPLIES 4
tijara33
Pro
Fixes: 6

Re: Great service

Here, here. Smiley
It's just a shame that not all BTOR fibre installations go exactly to plan as mine did. PN unfairly come in for a load of flak for circumstances way beyond their control.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Thanks guys,
Out of interest, what issue did you notice on Sunday by the way Blim?
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Blim
Grafter

Once in a while I see high latency. For all I know its most likely the server I'm connecting to. 2-3 hours at a time and mostly on days like sunday or if its been raining alot across the UK. Like everyones online at the same time. Internet weather!!!
As a gamers I'm probably one of your most demanding customers and I'm very happy with the service.

If I could change or request anything it would be, A package for gamers with a monthly limit but no connection shaping and a dedicated gateway. This would be my dream ISP but PN are the next best thing.

Thanks PN
Kelly
Hero
Fixes: 9

Quote from: Blim
If I could change or request anything it would be, A package for gamers with a monthly limit but no connection shaping and a dedicated gateway. This would be my dream ISP but PN are the next best thing.

Just out of interest, how much would you be happy to pay for that?
Kelly Dorset
Ex-Broadband Service Manager