cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Great service from Plusnet

br1anstorm
Rising Star

Great service from Plusnet

I know that many feedback forums tend to feature more problems and complaints than positive experiences.  I just want to say that I have found Plusnet outstandingly good.
I have been with Plusnet since 2006, when I signed up to their (then) broadband service - can't remember what it was called then.  The broadband service has been pretty well flawless from the beginning, so on the "if it ain't broke don't fix it" principle, I rarely thought about changing. 
Recently I took a look at all my utility costs and realised that it made sense to combine my broadband and phone services (my phone had been with BT).  I decided I didn't need the fibre service, although it is available in my area.  The Plusnet combined package of home phone with unlimited broadband looked like the best and most suitable option for me, so I upgraded.
I have to say that the upgrading process was brilliantly efficient, smooth and painless.  I spoke to the customer service and sales team to check and confirm the monthly rates.  They were outstandingly helpful - and as a loyal customer I got a very decent deal.  I received a new router (which I confess I have not yet set up as my present one works well).  The transition of phone service and billing from BT to Plusnet has been seamless.  My monthly costs for broadband and phone are now significantly less than before - for an improved service.
What's not to like?  Well done, Plusnet - you're getting it right, at least for me!
1 REPLY 1
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: Great service from Plusnet

Very glad to hear it, thanks very much for the feedback - certainly hope we keep it up for you Smiley
Cheers!