Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Great service - eventually!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Great service - eventually!

Hi
Over the last few days I have had reason to contact customer support about two different issues - one related to broadband disconnecting frequently and one related to a 'stuck' order to remove caller display and a consequent billing problem.  With both these issues I spoke to three different members of staff before finding one who seemed prepared to take the appropriate action to resolve the problem.
Clearly, it should not take such doggedness on my part (especially given the lengthy waiting time to get through to someone) to resolve straightforward problems, but I would really like the two members of staff who DID provide good service to receive some praise.  I understand I can't name them on the forum, so is there a way I can get my feedback passed on to them and their managers?
I should add that I was on the point of giving up on PlusNet and asking for a MAC - the way those two dealt with me has made me think I should stay with PlusNet after all.
2 REPLIES 2
Cruise85
Grafter

Re: Great service - eventually!

Thank you for your positive comments in regards to the members of staff that assisted you over the phone.
I can confirm that I will pass on your positive comments to both the staff and their team leaders.
Again, I am sorry for the inconvenience that was caused originally in relation to this matter, but I am glad to see that the issues at hand have now been resolved.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Great service - eventually!

Thanks Matt.
I have PM'd you their names just to make sure you have the right two!  Smiley