cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Great Service

gordonsuk
Grafter

Great Service

Just thought I'd post - excellent service so far. Migrated in from BE. About a week later placed an order for fibre and install was completed yesterday. Engineer was very friendly during the install and had everything done in under an hour. Helped by the fact I'd installed a network cable for modem which was already connected to the router on another floor in the house.
Getting around what my estimate(51), actual 49.5. Not bad at all. And the only other bonus at the moment is that I'm the first on the cabinet in the area. Smiley
5 REPLIES 5
picbits
Rising Star

Re: Great Service

Welcome to the other side - I also moved over from BE last month and had excellent service from Plusnet.
Just watch out for BE's nightmare billing system - they tried to bill me various random amounts for the few days after I left.
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi gordonsuk, thanks very much and glad you're happy - if there's anything we can help with please let us know, and welcome to the forums!
gordonsuk
Grafter

I agree on BE - watch out. Had to stop them using my card - Tried taking payment as soon as the transfer had completed.
picbits
Rising Star

If you still have issues or just want to get back on to the forum (if you've ever used it) there is a backdoor way in for ex-BE customers.
http://www.beusergroup.co.uk/ and click on the forum login. It will let you log in using your old BE username and password.
There is an interesting discussion going on at the moment about the first ever BE member who has been kicked for excessive usage ..... but that's for another discussion thread.
pengbo
Grafter

Quote from: picbits
Just watch out for BE's nightmare billing system - they tried to bill me various random amounts for the few days after I left.

Tell me about it.  After I kigrated they sent me an email and text for over double what my last bill should have been. WTF!!!!  Straight on the phone and you get " oh yes I see.  Your bill should be..." without even a quiblle.  I wonder how many they try it on with and get paid without anyone querying it  Angry
Then they cancelled the direct debit and started sending me texts about me cancelling it and if I didn't pay they would take punitive action.  Complete gang of bankers.  Finally caught up with them and they wouldn't except a cheque but wanted a card.  Was very reluctant but it seemed the easiest way to get rid of them.
Be did seem ok when I was with them as I had very little hassle but they certainly showed their spots when I left.