Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Great Customer Service

robski1
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 7

Great Customer Service

I have been with PlusNet a number of years vis the Globalnet/ Madasafish route. I have had very few problems over the years and those I've had have always been resolved quickly.

On Saturday I had problems with my download speeds but after talking to tech support we started a process of eliminating the problem. I rang back with the results on Sunday and spoke to another support engineer and by the end of our conversation all has been resolved.

Another example of Great Customer Service.

Thank you guys. Smiley

2 REPLIES 2
shutter
Community Veteran
Fixes: 65

Re: Great Customer Service

Good to have some positive news..... I, too, have been with PlusNet for a long time... 9 years, this November, .. I have had no "serious" problems, with the connection, despite moving home several times during the past 9 years.  I have campaigned for quicker answering times on the phones for 8 of these years, and recently did a short campaign to get Live Chat working again, after PlusNet decided that Disabled customers did not need the service.  That campaign was successful after two weeks.  I am still hopeful that the phone service will be improved, due to recent communications with some senior PN staff.

I am not in agreement that PN provide what they call " Award winning customer service" .. as the wording can be used in a detrimental manner.. (i.e. they could have won the award for the worst customer service... so it would still be "award winning service".. )..  However,.. my personal experiences  would rate them at 8 out of 10...

Many problems can be solved via the use of the Forum boards, ..... have a look at the relevant board.. and post your problem there..

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: Great Customer Service

Thanks for taking the time to leave feedback, always good to hear back after a positive experience.

Happy to hear the problems were resolved efficiently. Thumbs_Up

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet