cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Great Customer Service

marchoghh

Great Customer Service

I would like to bring it to your attention that the very lovely Pauline delivered some excellent customer service for me earlier today. Sorting out our house move, upgrade to fibre and becoming Plusnet phone users. Thank you very much Pauline for all your help and the lovely conversation as we waited for the system to do its thing  Smiley
[Moderator's note by Dick(Strat): CSA name removed to an area viewable by staff as per the forum rules.]
2 REPLIES 2
cbmonkey
Grafter

Re: Great Customer Service

Hope it isnt a new build.
Monday will be my 8th week of waiting
dick:quote
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 160

Re: Great Customer Service

Hi marchoghh,
Welcome to the forums.  As cbmonkey indicates, now that BTOR have their hands on your order, if it is a new line provide, there are a number of issues beyond the ISP's control which could happen.  In their case, BTOR has not laid sufficient cabinet to exchange circuits for the new estate they have moved to.
In my case, BTOR have been simply diabolical in keeping everyone informed on what is (or is not) happening.
The nature of a forum is that it mainly attracts people having difficulties - good to hear of a positive experience!  Cheesy

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.